Nous venons de lancer la version française de notre site Web. Jeter un regard!
We just launched the french version of our website. Take a look!
Acabámos de lançar a versão francesa do nosso website. Dê uma vista de olhos!
The arrival of a new year always brings along the possibility of a change, dreams of success and plenty of opportunities to exploit...
In this new year we really changed... our office location.
The new office locates in an historical building in Calçada da Pampulha, Lisboa, in the corner with Av. Infante Santo, and close from CUF's Hospital, Ancient Arts Museum, Orient Museum and the beautiful Tagus river.
It is a very comfortable and luminous space, where it will be possible to let creativity flow...
This place definitely inspires us.
Here are some photos of the office:
Complete refurbishment of a late 60's apartment in Lisbon. Construction completed. More images here
Click on the photos to go to the project's page
My views on architecture... and life!
I'm a Lisbon based architect. My architecture practice is founded on a contemporary design philosophy.
Posts by name
1. A matter of perspective...
2. Do it yourself!
3. Why is an architect needed?
4. My Dream House
5. My kind of holidays
6. God is in the details
7. My dream house, part II
8. Tigers, whales and some other animals.
9. We can only step on the white stripes!
10. Controversies and unanimity
11. Guest post for Todd Vendituoli
12. Conception and accomplishment
13. The decisive moment
14. From sketch to construction
15. Interesting times
16. From Howard Roark to Steve Jobs
17. The Frankenstein-house
18. Beyond the "Wow-factor"
19. A balance
20. Investing in times of crisis